Sponsor: NABA - Charlotte
Open Date: Jan 01, 2018
Close Date: Apr 30, 2018
The camp program will be held on the campus of Queens University and the dates will be June 17-22, 2018. Participants will receive the following:
- Introduction into college life
- Overview of career paths for accounting and finance
- Review of business majors including accounting and finance
- Personal Development - Personality/Career Assessment
- Group Case Study - with Final Presentation
- Onsite Tour with a Local Well-known Corporation
- College Application Preparation Session
- Interview and Resume Session
- Guide to Networking, Social Media/Email Etiquette, Team Building and Social Activities
ACAP is a trademark program owned by the National Association of Black Accountants Inc. and is held in 18 major cities across the country. The primary objective of ACAP is to increase understanding of accounting and business career opportunity among high school students from underrepresented ethnic groups. This is a 5 day summer residency camp where students reside overnight (under direct adult supervision).
This program is for high school students entering their Sophomore, Junior or Senior year the Fall of 2018.
- Each applicant must attend an interview conducted by NABA professional members.
- Interviews are scheduled for Wednesday, May 16, 2018, time to be determined.
For More Information Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any additional questions