CPA Exam Prep Course Reviews
See what other exam takers are saying about prep materials. While you’re here, pay the advice forward by voicing your opinion and rating any courses/products you’ve used.
showing: BECKER REVIEW – -
Becker Review – -
- Format: Online, DVD/CD, Book/Print Material, Classroom
- State(s): Alabama, Alaska, American Samoa, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Guam, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Northern Mariana Islands, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, U.S. Virgin Islands, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
- Average Cost: $1,942
- Average Rating: 4 stars
- Textbook: Online, DVD/CD, Book/Print Material
- Technical Support: 877-784-1997
- Accounting Support: 877-272-3926
- Online Tutorial: Yes
The Becker Review consists of 4 courses:
Financial Accounting and Reporting (FAR)
Auditing and Attestation (AUDIT)
Business Enviroment and Concepts (BEC)
These courses are offered by the Keller Graduate School of Management. Each course is structured similar to each section of the actual Uniform CPA Exam.
Add your review:
You are not logged in.
Please note: the AICPA does not publish examination review materials or endorse any specific review method or course. To obtain advice on whether to take a review course, which course to take, or which materials to buy, speak to faculty members or colleagues. Such recommendations are not available from the AICPA.