CPA Exam Prep Course Reviews
See what other exam takers are saying about prep materials. While you’re here, pay the advice forward by voicing your opinion and rating any courses/products you’ve used.
showing: CPAEXCEL CPA REVIEW COURSE – CPAEXCEL
CPAexcel CPA Review Course – CPAexcel
- Format: Online, DVD/CD, Book/Print Material, One-On-One Instruction
- State(s): Alabama, Alaska, American Samoa, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Guam, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Northern Mariana Islands, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, U.S. Virgin Islands, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
- Average Cost: $1,611
- Average Rating: 5 stars
- Textbook: Online, Book/Print Material
- Technical Support: 888-884-5669
- Accounting Support: 888-884-5669
- Online Tutorial: Yes
CPAexcel CPA Review Courses are researched, written, and presented by a faculty of professors from University of Texas, Northern Illinois University and other distinguished universities. In addition to being award-winning accounting professors, many are CPAs or lawyers as well. Each professor is an expert in that segment of the CPA Exam, having taught it in college courses and CPA review classes.
You set your order of section study and your own study schedule via Exam Planner. CPAexcel is delivered both online and off line. The Professor Mentoring option is a unique feature which allows you unlimited access to professors who guide your student discussion groups, answer questions, demonstrate how to solve problems, and offer exam tips just before you sit for the exam.
You can buy a single section (AUD, BEC, FAR or REG).
Refunds can be requested within 10 business days of purchase.
CPAexcel never expires and you never have to pay to renew your access. You have FREE unlimited access to your course and you can take unlimited course repeats.
You have free unlimited access to our online library for one year after you pass the CPA Exam.
Add your review:
You are not logged in.
Please note: the AICPA does not publish examination review materials or endorse any specific review method or course. To obtain advice on whether to take a review course, which course to take, or which materials to buy, speak to faculty members or colleagues. Such recommendations are not available from the AICPA.