CPA Exam Prep Course Reviews
See what other exam takers are saying about prep materials. While you’re here, pay the advice forward by voicing your opinion and rating any courses/products you’ve used.
showing: EXAMMATRIX CPA EXAM REVIEW – EXAMMATRIX
ExamMatrix CPA Exam Review – ExamMatrix
- Format: Online, DVD/CD, Book/Print Material
- State(s): Alabama, Alaska, American Samoa, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Guam, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Northern Mariana Islands, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, U.S. Virgin Islands, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
- Average Cost: $513
- Average Rating: 3 stars
- Textbook: Online, DVD/CD, Book/Print Material
- Technical Support: 800-272-7277
- Accounting Support: 800-272-7277
- Online Tutorial: Yes
ExamMatrix CPA Exam Review software creates a personalized study program. The software features content, customizable study modes, realistic task-based simulations, and detailed reporting.
The ExamMatrix CPA Exam Rewiew comes backed by a Pass or Refund Guarantee. If you follow our study method and do not pass your exam we will refund your money.
In the case that you do not pass your exam with our review but wish to continue using it to prepare, instead of getting a money back refund, we’ll upgrade your software to the most current version free of charge.
There are no lock-outs with our software, your entitled to use it for as long as you’d like. We know study sometimes needs to be put on hold. For this reason we offer a 50% off retail discount to students who are using an older version and need to purchase an update to the most current content.
Add your review:
You are not logged in.
Please note: the AICPA does not publish examination review materials or endorse any specific review method or course. To obtain advice on whether to take a review course, which course to take, or which materials to buy, speak to faculty members or colleagues. Such recommendations are not available from the AICPA.