CPA Exam Prep Course Reviews
See what other exam takers are saying about prep materials. While you’re here, pay the advice forward by voicing your opinion and rating any courses/products you’ve used.
showing: MDS CPA REVIEW – MDS CPA REVIEW
MDS CPA Review – MDS CPA Review
- Format: Online, Book/Print Material, Classroom
- State(s): Alabama, Alaska, American Samoa, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Guam, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Northern Mariana Islands, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, U.S. Virgin Islands, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
- Average Cost: $726
- Average Rating: 3 stars
- Textbook: Online, Book/Print Material
- Technical Support: 614-229-5371
- Accounting Support: 614-229-5371
- Online Tutorial: Yes
Steve Martin, owner and instructor, has been teaching CPA review for nearly 30 years. With the MDS Tutor Self-Study System, candidates get personal assistance from the owner/instructor, books (written solely by MDS), flash cards, online videos and homework software and free repeat privileges upon completion.
MDS offers live classroom instruction.
For additional information, visit www.mdscpareview.com
Provided that all of the materials are returned in a pristine condition, we have a 2 week no questions asked return and refund policy for a self-study student. See website for details.
If you do everything you can do to pass the exam, we will continue to do everything we can do too! Earning Free Repeat allows you to re-access to your Study Buddy homework and videos for free, so long as you have attempted the exam twice within the immediately preceding 12 month period. See website for details.
Add your review:
You are not logged in.
Please note: the AICPA does not publish examination review materials or endorse any specific review method or course. To obtain advice on whether to take a review course, which course to take, or which materials to buy, speak to faculty members or colleagues. Such recommendations are not available from the AICPA.