CPA Exam Prep Course Reviews
See what other exam takers are saying about prep materials. While you’re here, pay the advice forward by voicing your opinion and rating any courses/products you’ve used.
showing: WILEY CPA EXAMINATION REVIEW – WILEY
Wiley CPA Examination Review – Wiley
- Format: Online, DVD/CD, Book/Print Material
- State(s): Alabama, Alaska, American Samoa, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Guam, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Northern Mariana Islands, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, U.S. Virgin Islands, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
- Average Cost: $307
- Average Rating: 4 stars
- Textbook: Book/Print Material
- Technical Support: 877-762-2974
- Accounting Support: 877-762-2974
- Online Tutorial: Yes
Wiley's CPA Exam Products are revised and updated annually, containing new AICPA sample test questions from the prior year. Our author team is consisted of accounting professors, industry leaders, and luminaries with the goal to help you pass the CPA exam on the first try!
Wiley CPA Exam Review products, available in print, CD ROM, and Audio formats, are guaranteed to help you along every step in the study process. In addition, we offer an online course, Wiley CPA e-Prep.
Add your review:
You are not logged in.
Please note: the AICPA does not publish examination review materials or endorse any specific review method or course. To obtain advice on whether to take a review course, which course to take, or which materials to buy, speak to faculty members or colleagues. Such recommendations are not available from the AICPA.