2018 Women to Watch Awards
We are in Search of Great Leaders - Nominate Now!
Read below for award criteria then follow these simple steps:
1) Click the orange button to the right. 2) Set up an account with This Way to CPA. 3) Sign in. 4) Fill out your applications. 5) Attach your supporting documents. 6) Submit.
Please note: only one nomination per email account can be accepted, though multiple email addresses may be used by the same nominator.
Nominees must be a CPA and a member of both the FICPA and the AICPA.
Below is a list of eligibility standards, although it should be noted that while evidence of each and every item listed under each category is not required for consideration, nominees should have made significant contributions in at least two of the criteria.
Experienced Leaders:• Authorship of articles
• Major or unique contribution to the profession
• Public and/or community service
• Mentoring other professionals
• Improvement to the workplace
Emerging Leaders• Public and/or community service
• Demonstration of leadership
• Contribution to the profession
• Creation and implementation of unique initiative(s)
• Involvement with alma mater or other local colleges and universities
Examples of supporting documents include:• Women to Watch Nomination letter
• Nominee's Resume/Bio/CV
• Letters of Recommendation
• Articles published by the nominee
•High-resolution (300+ dpi) photo of nominee (*Required*)
Note: Submission should not exceed a 15-page maximum.
Helpful Reference Links:
If you have questions about the nomination process, membership status, or requirement, please contact Debra Kelly, Connection Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sign in or sign up to