Join the AICPA
The largest professional association for CPAs.
Joining the AICPA as a Student Affiliate Member is free and gives you access to tools and resources that will help you make the most of your college years. And once you're a CPA, the AICPA will continue to support your journey with technical resources, training, networking opportunities and expert guidance.
Log in or create an account on ThisWayToCPA.com, then click Join the AICPA at the top of the site to apply!
Register* and apply now
*Creating your ThisWayToCPA account is simple and gives you access to our monthly Need-To-Know newsletter and updates on scholarships and academic opportunities.
Why should you join?
- The AICPA has over 400,000 Members
The AICPA is the largest professional association for CPAs in the country, spanning many areas of practice. Joining allows you to exponentially grow your network while you’re still in school.
- It's Free — and it Pays
Joining as a Student Affiliate member is completely free. Not only that, but membership includes special discounts and exclusive scholarship opportunities.
It Oversees Important Milestones in Your Journey
The AICPA is in charge of writing and scoring the CPA Exam. It sets ethical standards for the industry — and can provide specialty credentials.
AICPA Student Affiliate Members:
- Are eligible to apply for exclusive scholarship opportunities and participate in member-only programs.
- Receive up to 80% off regular prices on AICPA Certificate Programs covering emerging topics such as Data Analytics, Cyber Security, Blockchain, and many more.
- Have access to industry news and publications such as the AICPA News Update and CPA Letter Daily via email as well as the online version of the Journal of Accountancy.
- Get exclusive discounts and offers on products and services from partners like Dell, Lenovo, Hertz, FedEx and many more.
- Get special discounts on not-to-be-missed conferences.
Get super-valuable deals and access to the latest industry information at a fraction of even regular AICPA Member prices on:
- Essential Audit & Accounting Research Collection for $75/year
- AICPA Professional Literature Bundle—Professional Standards, Tech Practice Aids and PCAOB Standards & Rules—for $40/year (online only)
- Audit & Accounting Manual for $25