Illinois CPA Exam Award Program
Sponsor: Illinois CPA Society / CPA Endowment Fund of Illinois
Open Date: Apr 30, 2023
Close Date: Jun 30, 2023
CPA Exam Award The Illinois CPA Society’s CPA Exam Award was created to reimburse students and CPA candidates up to $1,000 to cover fees and materials related to preparing for or taking the CPA Exam.
- Must not have previously received the award
- Must intend to earn CPA license in Illinois.
- Must have out-of-pocket costs for fees/materials related to preparing for or taking the CPA Exam of at least $1,000.
- Must not have completed all four sections of the exam, but may apply with a portion of the exam completed.
- Must intend to sit for the CPA exam within one year of applying for the scholarship.
Note: You must be signed in or registered on ThisWayToCPA.com before being able to apply. If you are not registered, after clicking “Apply Here,” student applicants should select “Join the AICPA,” and graduated applicants should select “Create Your Account” to register and then return to the scholarship page to continue with the application.
- January 30
- June 30
Contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org