AICPA & CIMA Student Ambassador Program
You are a leader, a mentor, and our ambassador.
Become an AICPA & CIMA Student Ambassador
The purpose of the program is to build trust, foster relationships, and provide leadership opportunities for our students. As our student ambassadors, you will have the opportunity to improve your leadership and communication skills, gain additional program resources, improve your resumes, and add value to your accounting or finance degrees.
What your responsibilities are:
- Embody the AICPA’s brand identity in appearance, personality, values, and ethics
- Engage with peers by sharing knowledge about AICPA and our student membership
- Participate in social media campaigns by sharing your experiences as an accounting student and a Student Affiliate member
- Promote our webinars, scholarships, and resources with peers
Benefits you will receive from the program:
- Receive free AICPA course access which could include:
- Blockchain/Data Analytics
- Robotic Process Automation
- Secure AICPA swag
- Receive a digital certificate
- Establish digital recognition
- Get your skills promoted with our endorsement on your LinkedIn profile
- Earn other fun rewards throughout the year
For requirements to be eligible, you must:
- Be 18 years old and over
- Be a current enrolled community college, undergraduate, or graduate student
- Have a GPA of at least 3.0
- Be enrolled in an accounting or finance degree
- Be an AICPA Student Affiliate member for at least a year
- Send a sample video*
*When you apply, the application form has additional info for sample video requirements.
Email us for any questions about the program at email@example.com.
Sign in or sign up to