Join the AICPA
Become a part of the world’s largest member association representing the accounting profession.
Welcome to your professional home
The American Institute of CPAs is the world’s largest member association representing the accounting profession. Our history of serving the public interest stretches back to 1887. Today, you'll find our 695,000+ members in 192 countries and territories, representing many areas of practice, including business and industry, public practice, government, education and consulting.
Consider your CPA license status, where you work and how involved you are with accounting to find your best fit.
- Regular Member: You are a CPA in good standing.
- Associate Member: You passed the CPA Exam but have never been licensed.
- Non-CPA Associate Member: You work in accounting or finance but do not have a CPA license (i.e. you are a full-time business or accounting educator at an accredited college or university and do not qualify for the member statuses above).
AICPA Benefits Include
- Insurance and discounts. Savings and options for insurance, 401(k) plans, travel, tech, office supplies, shipping and more.
- News and publications. Magazines and newsletters about the latest developments in the accounting profession.
- Professional development. CPE and resources to build your skills, increase knowledge and ensure business success.
- Community. Opportunities to influence and guide the profession's direction and build your network.
- Advocacy. How we work on your behalf on issues that affect you, your firm and, ultimately, your career.
Free Student Affiliate Membership
Do your students know about the benefits of free AICPA Student Affiliate Membership?
Encourage your students to join to gain access to scholarships, competitions, discounts on AICPA certificate programs, and other exclusive offers to help them jump-start their accounting careers.