Massachusetts Society of CPAs Educational Foundation Scholarship Program
Amount: $2,500 - $10,000
Sponsor: Massachusetts Society of CPAs Educational Foundation
Open Date: Nov 15, 2021
Close Date: Mar 04, 2022
Close Time: 11:59 p.m.
The Massachusetts Society of CPAs Educational Foundation works to inspire and support the next generation of CPAs in Massachusetts through the promotion of college and career readiness programs, educational opportunities for students and educators, and the Foundation’s annual scholarship program. Thanks to the generous support of our members and various organizations throughout Massachusetts, we are pleased to fund educational scholarships for undergraduate and graduate students and provide financial assistance to CPA Exam candidates.
The MassCPAs Educational Foundation is proud to award scholarships that range from $2,500 to $10,000. To view the scholarship categories and awards available, please visit cpatrack.com/scholarships.
To qualify, applicants must complete the online application, which consists of:
- The application form.
- A recommendation from an accounting professor, academic advisor or job supervisor.
- Unofficial transcript(s) of all educational courses.
- An essay of 300 words or less or a 2-3 minute video in which you describe what has shaped your decision to pursue a career in accounting.
Deadline for receipt of the scholarship application and supporting documents – February 18, 2022. Applicants will be considered for all awards that they are eligible for based on their application.
- You must be a rising college sophomore, junior, senior, or graduate accounting student with the intention of pursuing a career in accounting upon graduation
- You must attend a college or university in Massachusetts or attend a college or university out-of-state with a permanent address in Massachusetts.
- You must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident enrolling in at least 9 credits during the summer 2022 semester or fall 2022 semester.
***Please note, some scholarships have additional eligibility requirements. To view the scholarship-specific eligibility requirements, please visit: cpatrack.com/scholarships. You will be considered for all awards you are eligible for based on the information in your scholarship application.
Questions? Contact Zach Donah at email@example.com.