AICPA and CIMA logo

Bringing together

this way to CPA logo Start Here Go Places logo A.I.C.P.A. logo
International Applicants

Become a licensed U.S. CPA

What to know if you're an international student

If you are a non-U.S. citizen, you may qualify as a licensed U.S. Certified Public Accountant (CPA) if you meet Board of Accountancy eligibility requirements in one of the 55 U.S. jurisdictions. You must be able to take the Uniform CPA Examination (the Exam) in English. 

International testing is offered at Prometric test centers in the following countries: England, Germany, Ireland, Scotland, Bahrain, Brazil, Kuwait, Japan, Lebanon and the United Arab Emirates (UAE).

Becoming a CPA in the US

What to know if you're an international student

Taking the CPA Exam Internationally

Becoming a CPA when you're outside the US