Maryland Association of CPAs Foundation
Sponsor: MACPA Foundation
Open Date: Jan 01, 2023
Close Date: Apr 15, 2023
MACPA scholarship consists of several different opportunities under one application. All awards are annual and recipients are notified by July 1 each year.
The MACPA Educational Foundation provides scholarships to students who are committed to pursuing a career as a CPA.
To qualify for this scholarship, you must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Be a U.S. citizen/Lawful Permanent Resident.
- Maryland resident attending a Maryland college or university.
- Completed introductory Accounting courses by the time of the award.
- Majoring in Accounting, Business, Finance or other related field and committed to obtaining CPA designation.
- Must be enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program that will allow them to achieve the accounting concentration required to sit for the CPA Exam in Maryland.
- Demonstrate commitment to pursuing a career as a CPA by joining MACPA as a student member.
MACPA Educational Foundation
901 Dulaney Valley Road; Suite 800
Towson, MD 21204