Oklahoma Society of CPAs Educational Foundation College Student Scholarships
Amount: $250 - $2,500
Sponsor: Oklahoma Society of CPAs Educational Foundation
Open Date: Nov 01, 2020
Close Date: Jan 31, 2021
Awarded to students currently enrolled in four- or five-year accounting programs at Oklahoma colleges or universities.
- Be a current OSCPA Student Member. Join for free at www.oscpa.com/join;
- Be enrolled in a four- or five-year accounting program at an Oklahoma college or university;
- Have successfully completed at least six hours of principles of accounting; and
- Be a candidate for a Bachelor's or advanced degree.
In addition to general scholarships awarded, the OSCPA is also proud to offer the following scholarships to notable accounting students:
- Retha Duggan Scholarship: Preference is given to applicants who have been admitted to a Master of Accountancy program and who intend to pursue a career in accounting.
- Ruthann Fairbairn Scholarship: Awarded to female student(s) enrolled in a four- or five-year accounting program.
- Rick Kells Memorial Scholarship: Awarded to an accounting student working part-time while attending school full-time.
- Micah B. Steelman Memorial Scholarship: Awarded to a UCO student pursuing a degree in accounting, expressing a primary interest in tax.
- Beale Family Scholarship: Awarded to a full-time accounting student who has completed a minimum of 60 college credits, including 15 credits in accounting.
- Thomas Fund Memorial Scholarship: Awarded to a full-time accounting student attending either UCO or Cameron University.
- Daryl Hill Scholarship: Awarded at the discretion of the Board of Trustees to an accounting student who satisfies the eligibility requirements noted above.
- Robin Byford Scholarship: Awarded to a full-time accounting student who is attending Oklahoma State University and also meets general fund scholarship requirements.
- Rodney and Janice Gray Scholarship: Awarded to outstanding accounting students attending East Central University or the University of Oklahoma.
Click on the orange “Apply For This Scholarship” button above. You will need a ThisWaytoCPA.com account in order to apply. However, creating one will also allow you to more easily apply for national scholarships. If you need to, you will be able to save your application and return to fill out the rest later. Should you have any questions, please call (405) 841-3800 or email email@example.com.