Oklahoma Society of CPAs Educational Foundation College Student Scholarships
Amount: $250 - $2,500
Sponsor: Oklahoma Society of CPAs Educational Foundation
Open Date: Nov 01, 2019
Close Date: Jan 31, 2020
- Be a current OSCPA Student Member. Join for free at www.oscpa.com/join
- Be enrolled in a four or five-year accounting program at an Oklahoma college or university
- Have successfully completed at least six hours of principles of accounting.
- Have a declared accounting as a major and be a candidate for a Bachelor's or advanced degree
In addition to general scholarships awarded, the OSCPA is also proud to offer the following scholarships to notable accounting students:
- Micah B. Steelman Memorial Scholarship: Awarded to a UCO student pursuing a degree in accounting, expressing a primary interest in tax.
- Retha Duggan Scholarship: Preference is given to applicants who have been admitted to a Master of Accountancy program and who intend to pursue a career in accounting.
- Rick Kells Memorial Scholarship: Awarded to an accounting student working part-time while attending school full-time.
- Ruthann Fairbairn Scholarship: Awarded to female student(s) enrolled in a four or five-year accounting program.
- Beale Family Scholarship: Awarded to a full-time accounting student who has completed a minimum of 60 college credits including 15 credits in accounting.
- Thomas Fund Memorial Scholarship: Awarded to a full-time accounting student attending either University of Central Oklahoma or Cameron University.
- Daryl Hill Scholarship: Awarded at the discretion of the Board of Trustees to an accounting student who satisfies the eligibility requirements noted above.
Click on the orange “Apply” button on the right. You will need a ThisWaytoCPA.com account in order to apply. However, creating one will also allow you to more easily apply for national scholarships. If you need to, you will be able to save your application and return to fill out the rest later. Should you have any questions, please call Harry Haddock at 800-522-8261 x3825, or email email@example.com.