Join the AICPA & ASCPA today!
The journey to a rewarding accounting career begins here.
Dual membership with the Alabama Society of CPAs and the AICPA connects you with the two essential organizations established to support you on your journey to becoming a successful CPA — from college, to the CPA Exam, and beyond. Membership in both offers:
- Local network — Connect with fellow CPA hopefuls as well as area professionals eager to help you succeed.
- Student programming — Attend local events and activities that are designed to inspire and inform your pursuit of those three precious letters: CPA.
- National support — Stay relevant with the industry news that accounting professionals rely on, and get exclusive access to programs and discounts on products and services.
Signing up for both memberships is free and easy with one application.
About the AICPA
The American Institute of CPAs is the world’s largest member association representing the accounting profession, with more than 412,000 members in 144 countries, and a history of serving the public interest since 1887. Plus, we’re the ones who develop and grade the CPA Exam. If becoming a CPA is your goal, we’ll provide the national support you need to make it happen and find your fit in the accounting world.
AICPA Student Affiliate Members:
- Apply for national scholarships
- Have access to industry news and publications such as the AICPA News Update and CPA Letter Daily via email as well as the online version of the Journal of Accountancy
- Get exclusive discounts and offers on products and services from partners like Hertz, Dell, FedEx and many more
- Get super-valuable deals and access to the latest industry information at a fraction of even regular AICPA member prices
About the ASCPA
The Alabama Society of Certified Public Accountants (ASCPA) is the statewide, professional membership organization representing over 6,500 Alabama CPAs in public practice, industry, government and education.
ASCPA student members receive:
- ASCPA Magazine and Weekly Newsletter
- Networking Opportunities with CPAs
- Participation in ASCPA Social Networking
- Annual ASCPA CPA Firm Guide
- Student Ambassador Program/Scholarship Awards
- Interview Skills Workshop(s)
- Accounting Interview Day
- Diversity Student Conference